I was gonna post anyway, but since I checked Technorati first and saw the tag from Kris, I'll respond to that first.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:15, later than usual... usually 5:45 but musta hit snooze a few times (and still feel tired).
2. Diamonds or Pearls? I love my black onyx ring. No diamonds; I don't go for overinflated rocks with price/demand set by the industry when they get them via slave labor.
3. What 2 things do you always have with you? Glasses (always on), my keys and wallet if I go anywhere.
4. What's ur fave TV Shows? Heroes, Venture Bros, Mythbusters, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Futurama.
5. What do u usually have for breakfast? Either a cinnamon bagel or Pop-Tarts.
6. What is your fave book? I haven't read in years... when I was reading, Terry Goodkind's Sword of Truth series
7. What is your middle name? Michael
8. What food do u like? American-Italian (now that I know the difference)
9. What is ur fave Cd's? I just added a music player to my blog to show (right sidebar at bottom). Probably Forest for the Trees or Enigma's Cross of Changes.
10. What type of car u drive? I don't drive, vision's too poor.
11. Favorite Sandwich? BK's Chicken sandwich, no mayo, add cheese and bacon.
12. What characteristics of person you wouldn't like? I don't like smarmy people, and I prefer a certain level of maturity (in general).
13. Favorite Clothing? It's too warm for it now, but I spent most the winter in a raggedy old green hoodie I inherited from Kacy.
14. If you could go anywhere in the world for a vacation where would you go? I wanna visit Stonehnge. Also Mexico (Aztec ruins), Scotland, and Las Vegas (again).
15. What color is your bathroom? Royal(?) blue
16. Favorite brand of clothing? I don't pay attn to brands, tho I do like my Old Navy tagless tees.
17. Where would you like to retire? Phoenix, Vegas, or northern Florida
18. When was your most memorable bday? Probably my 18th... limo ride w/ friends down to Medieval Times (including obligatory limo problems)
19. Fave expression? Depends on the person... I just know I use the same ones too often.
20. When is your bday? Aug 4
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? I prefer night, but can do either.
22. What's your shoe size? 9 to 10, depending on the company.
23. Pets? Two rats, Ophelia (Fifi) and Ruby.
24. What do you want to be when you were little? I don't remember when I was very little. Once I learned about computers, though (age 8 or so), that's where I was.
25. How are you today? Tired and feeling sick.
26. What is your favorite candy? Peanut Butter M&Ms or Rolos
27. What is your favorite flower? Lily of the Valley, reminds me of my grandpa.
28. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward? I'm waiting to hear what day it is yet, my staffing for DVR/Badger.
29. What Church do you attend? Olympia Brown Unitarian Universalist
30. what are you listening to right now? Nothing atm... list in the right tab shows if/what/when.
31. What is the last thing you ate? Bagel for breakfast.
32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? White, so I stick around longer than the other colors.
33. How is the weather right now? 70ish, kinda humid... waiting for storms.
34. Last person you spoke on the phone? Jim, the driver from Badger.
35. Favorite Drinks? Sprecher's Orange Dream, White Russian
36. Favorite Restaurant? I love Chubby's huge hamburgers when I can get there, which isn't often enough. Otherwise, Charcoal Grill.
37. Hair color? Brown
38. What is your favorite toy as a child? Legos, Lincoln Logs, Construx... anything I could build with.
39. Summer or Winter? Summer- no snow.
40. Hugs or Kisses? Depends on the person, usually hugs.
41. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate, unless it's a good French Vanilla
42. When was the last time you cried? Might've been during a panic attack last year but I don't remember. Otherwise, an argument (I think?) with Jess.
43. What is under your bed? Nothing, just cleaned out laundry from under there a few days ago.
44. Who is the friend you've had the longest? That I talk to regularly, Steve. Otherwise, Craig, but he's not online much to talk any more.
45. Favorite smell? I visited my first girlfriend (Amy) once, and stayed in her bed while she slept on the couch (we were 15/17 at the time, nothin' naughty allowed). I can still remember the scent of her body from the bed, etc.
46. What are you afraid of? Heights, flying, and mushrooms.
47. Plain, butter or salted popcorn? Salted, though butter isn't bad.
48. How many keys in your key ring? 9. Two house keys, two for my mom's house, one for my dad's, three padlock keys, and my file/safe key.
49. Favorite day of the week? Weds... NWN night and second day of new week of school so no real homework/class stuff to do.
50. Do you make friends easily? Online, yeah- I'm pretty open. Not as much so in real life.
I don't have anyone to tag, all the people I know would post are already tagged. (I need new friends. *sniff*)