This is going around Facebook so I thought I'd chime in, too.
Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be!! At the end, choose 10 people (or more) to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
IN YOUR SENIOR YEAR DID YOU...
1. Did you date someone from your school?
I got up the courage to ask one girl out about 2 months before graduation, but it was "too close to the end of school" so no dice. (Didn't stop someone else a few weeks later, though.)
2. Did you marry someone from your high school?
Other than a few classmates on FB, I don't think I even talk to any females from high school, which kinda eliminates that possibility.
3. Did you car pool to school?
Few friends with a car had graduated, rest didn't drive, and my schedule wasn't conductive to it.
4. What kind of car did you have?
Didn't have one. Could've if I'd had time to learn how to drive, but didn't do that, either.
5. What kind of car do you have now?
I wouldn't want to be behind the wheel at this point.
6. Its Saturday night...where are you now?
Probably at home on the computer.
7. It is Saturday night...where were you then?
Same as I would be 15 years later.
8. What kind of job did you have in high school?
Marketing at Snap-on Tools, designing spreadsheets and stuff for marketing data. Great coworkers, enjoyable work... fun times.
9. What kind of job do you do now?
Tech support once in a great while; otherwise just soak up SSDI.
10. Were you a party animal?
ROFL. I went to one friend-of-a-friend's party and left probably a half hour after showing up.
11. Were you considered a flirt?
That would require people to talk to me... so no.
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
I was in FBLA and maybe Debate (I think that was junior year); that was the extent of any sort of extracurricular academia.
13. Were you a nerd?
"Were"? I didn't get stuffed in a locker but just about everything else... so if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck....
14. Did you get suspended or expelled?
Only a threat of such for playing with the business dept's new computers (see #13).
15. Can you sing the fight song?
No; I skipped most the rallies and wanted the ones I didn't skip to be over as quickly as possible.
16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)
Coop! Reminded me of my grandpa.
17. Where did you sit during lunch?
At home, getting ready for work (half day of school, work 1-5pm)
18. What was your school's full name?
George Nelson Tremper Senior High School
19. When did you graduate?
20. What was your school mascot?
21. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
I wasn't at school enough my senior year to know. I'd love to go back to doing what I did at Snap-on, though.
22. Did you have fun at Prom?
I only went to one Prom, Bradford's, and I think Junior Prom, not Senior Prom. Nothing special.
23. Do you still talk to the person (people?) you went to Prom with?
Jan disappeared about a year later and I've no clue what happened to her.
24. Will you go to the next reunion?
I might go to one if I h've actually made something of myself, but I don't think anyone I had any sort of connection with or interest in would attend, so don't see much point.
25. Do you still talk to your friends from high school??
If it's in the pool of senior year friends, then no. My closest & best friends graduated the year prior or after and are still in close, regular contact.